Fireweed, Assentoft, Denmark

This evening I decided to make a picture of my favourite plant, the fireweed that are flowering everywhere at the moment. I had this place and these flowers in mind when I took my bag pack on my shoulders and walked to the place, not far from my home. When I got there I played around for an hour or so, using only my fast tele-lens set to f/2,8 to isolate the flowers from the background and get as must light gathering as possible.


Fireweed - (Rose Bay Willow Herb), Epilobium angustifolium


(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR ED, iso 200, monopod)

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and DOF! Did you use F2.8?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew for your comment, yes I used f/2,8 to get the outstanding DOF. The 300mm lens really delivers here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully framed, captured, and processed.

    ReplyDelete