Image of the Month - OCTOBER 2010

Autumn Morning, Agri Bavnehøj, Mols Bjerge N.P. Denmark

The date 10-10-10 is a day that I will remember for a long time. Got up early that Sunday morning and I hiked to Agri Bavnehøj that with its 137 meters is the highest point in the Mols Bjerge National Park.

The weather started with a clear blue sky and no wind, the morning mist was simply exceptional. From the hill-top I photographed like mad for a couple of hours using mainly my 300mm tele-photo lens, picking out details in the landscape. Later I hiked in the beautiful autumn landscape, but suddenly the mist changed to thick fog and the visibility became very low for an hour or so.

I simply can´t get enough misty images, the mist simplify the landscape and otherwise boring motifs become exciting and full of atmosphere.

(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR IFED, iso 200, tripod)

No comments:

Post a Comment