Frosty morning at the Lake

Got up early this morning, it was super clear with frosty air and a deep blue sky. I walked to one of my favourite winter locations not far from my home. I keep returning year after year to the lake and the surrounding wilderness, mostly during wintertime. When I approached the lake I could hear whooper swans and geese, but could not see them. I photographed an hour or so from a fixed spot near the lake, from this spot I photographed my favourite tree in the mist. The rest of the images are made in the wilderness near the lake - a magic morning.





Golden reflection, Assentoft, Denmark
(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR IFED, Nikon TC-20E III, iso 200, tripod)

Frozen leafs, Assentoft, Denmark
(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR IFED, f/2,8, iso 200, tripod)

Frost, Assentoft, Denmark
(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR IFED, Nikon TC-20E III, iso 200, tripod)

Autumn in the swamp, Assentoft, Denmark
(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR IFED, Nikon TC-20E III, iso 200, tripod)

Last stand, Assentoft, Denmark
(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR IFED, Nikon TC-20E III, iso 200, tripod)

No comments:

Post a Comment