Image of the Month - SEPTEMBER 2009

Wild Forest, Abisko N.P. Sweden

September is the time for my annual hiking trip to the Swedish mountains in the Northern part of Scandinavia. The weather was really terrible this Year and weather fronts from the Atlantic got stuck in the mountains with rain every day as a result. The autumn colours were also rather dull, and I had to fight hard to find appealing and colourful motifs. One day I found this chaos of branches and vegetation, I can´t get enough images of wild forests with colourful autumn colours.

The night after I made this image a storm almost wiped our tent and all the leaves away, leaving an almost naked landscape. This was my 9th September hike in the Swedish mountains.

(Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 45mm 2,8 ED micro, iso 200, tripod)

No comments:

Post a Comment