Hiking in Mols Bjerge National Park

Today I was out hiking in the Mols Bjerge National Park, the autumn colours was so beautiful, but within the end of the week most of the leafs will be gone, the weather forecast for the coming 5 days is really bad with rain and strong winds starting tomorrow.

I did not want to make any postcard photos with great colours, I was looking for motifs of old forests. I made the panorama by using my PC-E lens taking 3 images using the shift mechanism of the lens and later stitching them together in Photoshop. I simply love the chaos of old forests! The second shot is made on a hill called Jernhatten, almost all the leafs were gone on this hill top.


Wild forest, Mols Bjerge N.P. Denmark
(Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 85mm 2,8 micro, iso 200, tripod, 3 image panorama)

Last leafs at Jernhatten, Mols Bjerge N.P. Denmark
(Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 24mm 3,5 ED, iso 200, polarizing filter, tripod)

No comments:

Post a Comment