HAPPY NEW YEAR

I would like to thank all of my customers, visitors and friends for your continued support throughout 2010 and to wish you all a Happy, successful New Year!

2010 has been an extremely exciting and busy year for me, somehow I got back my creativity and have been inspired by nature like never before and I have made great images of Scandinavian landscapes. In February I was in Abisko, Swedish Lapland making midwinter images in one of the oldest National Parks in Europe, in May I visited Bulbjerg the only bird cliff in Denmark, in September I visited the Swedish Island of Öland in the Baltic Sea and finally in October I visited the newly established Mols Bjerge National Park in Denmark.

This year my images have appeared in exhibitions, magazines, books and a WWF calendar and I have been a jury member in the GDT (Gesellschaft Deutscher Tierfotografen) - European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2010 Competition.

The Wild Wonders of Europe book and exhibitions were also a great showcase for a few of my images and I'm looking forward to another exciting Year; my website will be updated with more high quality content regularly. My blog also appeared in July 2010, a place where I can share my thoughts, recent images, adventures and of course equipment experiences with a broader audience.

Thank you for following my ongoing adventures in photography, be sure to check out my website and feel free to comment or post questions!


Northern Lights over Mt. Njulla, Abisko N.P. Sweden

(Nikon D700, Nikkor 14-24mm 2,8 ED, iso 800, tripod)

No comments:

Post a Comment