Winter impressions

I simply can´t get enough of winter - I get so inspired and just have to get out! The snow and frost simplifies the landscape and the light is amazing what else can you ask for?.

I was out yesterday morning and made these winter impressions at Fussingø not far from my home. The first two images are made with a super-telephoto lens, picking out details in the landscape, the branch-pattern of the oak tree is one of my favourites in this collection. The oak tree reflection in the nearby stream is abstract and would look nice on the wall as a Fine-art print.

The last two images are made with the exceptional Zeiss 100mm lens, as you can see it is just as powerful used at f/16 for landscapes as it is for making shallow DOF at f/2,8 - I like the 3D look from this lens a lot.





Image 1,2: (Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR IFED, Nikon TC-20E III, iso 200, tripod)

Image 3: (Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR IFED, iso 200, tripod)

Image 4,5: (Nikon D700, Carl Zeiss ZF.2 100mm 2,0 T* Makro-Planar, iso 200, tripod)

No comments:

Post a Comment