Bunken Dune Plantation, Råbjerg Mile - Day 3, part 9

The weather on day 3 was rather dull, with heavy rain and strong winds. I decided to go out in the afternoon and walk in the forest near Råbjerg Mile. The light was very dim, but I like the soft light on a overcast day. In the plantation I found these interesting trees covered in lichens and mosses. Out on the heath I found the colourful cup lichen, I have photographed it a dozen times before, but I just can´t pass them without taking a closer look and photograph the beautiful patterns and colours of the lichens!





The Wilderness, Bunken Dune Plantation
(Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 85mm 2,8 micro, iso 200, tripod)

The Wilderness, Bunken Dune Plantation
(Nikon D700, Carl Zeiss ZF.2 100mm 2,0 T* Makro-Planar, iso 200, tripod)

Tree bark with Lichens and Mosses
(Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 85mm 2,8 micro, iso 200, tripod)

Cladonia cristatella (British Soldier) - Image 4+5
(Nikon D700, Carl Zeiss ZF.2 100mm 2,0 T* Makro-Planar, iso 200, tripod)



The Råbjerg Mile Collection - Great Sand Dunes of the North Sea Coast, Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment