Råbjerg Mile in the Evening - Day 1, part 1

I have visited Råbjerg Mile before, but just on one day visits, this time I had a whole week to explore this extraordinary landscape, just a 3 hour drive from my home. On the first day I was out for twelve hours and this collection of images are made around sunset that evening, the golden sunset was so beautiful and the western sky was still bright and colourful one hour after the sunset, then the twilight began to turn the landscape blue.





Image 1, 2, 3: (Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 24mm 3,5 ED, Graduated ND 0,6H filter, iso 200, tripod)

Image 4, 5: (Nikon D700, Nikkor AIS 200mm 4,0, iso 200, tripod)



The Råbjerg Mile Collection - Great Sand Dunes of the North Sea Coast, Denmark

2 comments:

  1. Great work Jesper !!! In that place it is good to have the tilt/shift lenses. Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Alex!

    Yep, I prefer my tilt/shift lenses for landscape work, I really love my PC-E 24mm so much that I have just been forced to send it in for repair :-(

    The adjustment-screw for the tilt movement has broken and become loose! I simply use it to much!

    All the best
    Jesper T.

    ReplyDelete