Beautiful spring day

I was up early on Sunday morning, the weather was really calm and beautiful, a true spring morning with bird song and morning mist. The image of the swans and the dead tree is a motif that I have been photographing for years, I have hundreds of images with this tree together with swans and other birds.

The first image of the Male flowering catkin on a willow tree are also made that morning. I used the built-in flash on my Nikon D700, to remove the shadows and make the harsh light even. The second shot are not made that morning, but in the evening, a handheld shot with my Zeiss macro lens.

The weather last Sunday was really spectacular, I love this time of the year especially after a long and cold winter.



Swans and the dead tree
(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 300mm 2,8 VR ED, TC-14E II, iso 200, tripod)

Male flowering catkin on a willow tree
(Nikon D700, Carl Zeiss ZF.2 100mm 2,0 T* Makro-Planar, Built-In Flash, iso 200, tripod)

Male flowering catkin on a willow tree
(Nikon D700, Carl Zeiss ZF.2 100mm 2,0 T* Makro-Planar, iso 200, handheld)

No comments:

Post a Comment