Misty autumn morning

When I got up this morning, there was a rather heavy fog covering the landscape, it happens fairly often in the fall. It was not the fun, pretty kind of fog, it was fairly high and pretty much blocked the sun and it did make the landscape look dull and gray. On my way to work I photographed this view from the old railway bridge at Gudenåen (The only river in Denmark) - near the city of Randers.

Misty morning, Gudenåen, Denmark


(Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 35mm 1,4G, iso 200, handheld)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Good job working with tough conditions. It turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I love to work with misty landscapes, the mist simplifies the landscape and I think its easier to compose a scene!

    All the Best
    Jesper T.

    ReplyDelete