Rainy Autumn Day

Today was an rather gloomy sort of day, but bad weather is not always an excuse to stay locked at home, and going outdoor in the rain on an autumn day with the camera can be just as interesting as when the weather is fine...

Most of the afternoon I was out photographing "classic" autumn images in the forest and managed to make a really fine collection of images with swans and autumn colours, I will show these images in an other post in near future. This collection is made when I was driving home, I saw the horses on a field, with the beautiful lake of Fussingø in the background and I parked the car. I decided to make this collection in black and white and I'm really happy with the result.





Image 1,2,3: (Nikon D700, Carl Zeiss ZF.2 100mm 2,0 T* Makro-Planar, iso 200-320, handheld)

Image 4,5: (Nikon D700, Nikkor AFS 35mm 1,4G, iso 400, handheld)

No comments:

Post a Comment