Christmas landscapes 2011

The Christmas weather this year was a mixed bag of sun, rain and wind. It was not the fairytale landscape like last year, but rather a gloomy, windy and warm sort of weather, with temperatures about +10° Celsius - in short this Christmas was green and muddy. Christmas is a time for giving, a time for family and a tradition in my family is to walk a lot during the holidays, and this year was no exception and I had my camera with me, despite the uninspiring weather. Here are a few "snaps" I made this weekend...





All images: (Nikon D700, Nikkor VR 70-200mm 2,8G II, iso 200-2500, handheld)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jesper,
    yes, muddy is the right word for that christmas. I like the second pic with the red berrys.

    Gott nytt År önska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex,
    Thanks for your comment, the berry shot is also my favourite!

    ...thanks Seasonal Activities, much appreciated!

    Happy New Year
    Jesper T.

    ReplyDelete