Theme: Midwinter in Lapland - Part 13

Midwinter Panoramas
During my ten days in Abisko National Park in January/February 2010, I made this collection of panorama images. This is the last post in a series of 13 parts, of  the Theme: "Midwinter in Lapland".

As always when I'm making images of this kind I'm using my Nikkor PC-E 85mm lens, using the shift mechanism - making 3 images and then stitching them together in Photoshop. The PC-E 85mm lens is superb for making high quality panoramas with its high resolution, no distortion and excellent corner sharpness.

Lapporten at twilight

Abisko delta at lake Torneträsk

Mt. Tjåmuhas and Mt. Kieron at dusk

Ice at lake Torneträsk

Lapporten, view from Kårsavagge

 Twilight at Abisko River

Heavy snowfall, view from Marmorbrottet

Abisko River, view from Marmorbrottet

Abisko River, view from Marmorbrottet

Thaw at Abisko canyon

Thaw at Abisko canyon


All images: (Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 85mm 2,8 micro, iso 200, tripod)

1 comment: