Light beams

A few weeks back I witnessed the build-up of an amazing thundercloud near the beach of Bønnerup on Djursland. During an hour or so the cloud gained power and grew bigger and bigger and soon the sun disappeared behind the massive cloud formation. The weather that followed was an extreme rainfall, that just kept on pouring water from the sky over the small village of Bønnerup, I have not seen a rainfall like that for a long time - it was really impressive and I don't want to see something like that again this summer. I only made few images of the cloud building up and sadly did not make any images of the powerful rainfall, I had to protect my expensive equipment.  
 

Thunder clouds, Bønnerup Strand, Denmark

(Nikon D700, Nikkor VR 70-200/2,8 II, iso 200, handheld)

No comments:

Post a Comment