HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

I would like to thank all of my visitors and friends for your continued support throughout 2012 and to wish you all a Happy, Successful New Year!


2012 has been an extremely turbulent and busy year for me, but I have been inspired by nature like never before and I have made great images of Danish landscapes, although the time for photography has been limited at times.

During the year my images has appeared in international exhibitions, magazines, books and I'm proud to say that some of my images from my exhibition "Mellem Himmel og Hav i Thy" has been used to make two calendars by Sparekassen Thy. In cooperation with Fotofestival.dk the 2013 calendars were made; a family calender with 12 monthly images in A3 size and a double-sided A4+ year calendar, both beautifully printed. Four of my images were also used in the 2013 calendar by the leading Danish organization in conservation of Nature.

One of my images was Successful at 2012 NNPC Nordic Nature Photo Contest! I've got an Highly Commended image in the category: Nordic Creative Nature Image of the Year.

I'm looking forward to another exciting Year; my blog and website will be updated with more high quality content regularly. Thank you for following my ongoing adventures in photography, be sure to check out my website and blog and feel free to comment or post questions!



4 comments:

  1. I will also send you the best wishes for the coming year! I follow your blog frequently and love your photographs. Continue the good work Jesper! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the best wishes to you too and Happy New Year Terje...

      I follow you blog too and you work has always had a special place in my heart, since I got your book "Naturen som Fotomotiv" as a Christmas gift many years ago.

      All the Best
      Jesper T.

      Delete
  2. i just discover you FB profile and blog and it is already a pleasure to discover everyday which new beautiful photo you are going to post
    happy neaw year and a lot of success as 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too crazysouri007

    I very happy that you like my work and in the coming year I will publish new images and stories regularly on my blog, so stay tuned!

    All the best wishes to you
    Jesper T.

    ReplyDelete