Seasons

Winter has finally arrived in Denmark and yesterday I was out most of the day, I was on a mission trying to make the last image to my collection of seasons - I think I succeeded!.   

Natural forest without human influence is extremely rare in Denmark, but you can be lucky to find a wilderness forest like this one, here and there in the Danish countryside.

Not far from the the city of Ebeltoft in the Mols area, I have found this Wilderness, which today is a natural forest of beech and oak trees. A hundred years ago, cattle grazed this area, but the meadow was allowed to grow wild and today its almost an impassable thickets, with an incredible bird and insect life.

Wild forest, Mols Bjerge N.P. Denmark, December 1. 2012

Wild forest, Mols Bjerge N.P. Denmark, November 1. 2010

 Wild forest, Mols Bjerge N.P. Denmark, June 7. 2012

Wild forest, Mols Bjerge N.P. Denmark, May 7. 2012

(Equipment used: Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 85mm 2,8 micro, polarizing filter, tripod)

No comments:

Post a Comment