Memories of Winter - Part 3

Photographing outside no matter the weather conditions is a challenge and something I love to do!. In December we had two storms with exciting winter weather. The black and white collection with my brother is photographed on December 23 and the series with fellow photographer Jon Detlefsen is photographed on December 10, the day after the first storm.    

My brother outside in a fierce blizzard





Jon Detlefsen in winter Wonderland





Yes, that's me! photographed by Jon Detlefsen

In the first two weeks of December, the magic of winter arrived in Denmark, after a wet autumn it was most welcome and it was a nature photographers dream come true!. The cold Arctic wind from the north only lasted for two weeks and now the frost and snow has gone; time for browsing through my work from those magical weeks.

I have decided to share my best images from this exciting period on my blog, I was out as much as possible and I had a few days dedicated to outdoor life and my favourite hobby, photographing outside. These images for me, evokes memories of winter and much of what I love about photographing during the colder months of the year. It's always a reminder of how fleeting some of these special moments are and how great it is to experience them when we get the opportunity.

I will not show my images in a chronological way, but rather make collections of images that work together, from the past month. So stay tuned and follow my blog if you like winter images.


(Nikon D700, Nikkor VR 70-200/2,8 II, iso 800, handheld)

No comments:

Post a Comment