Image of the Month - FEBRUARY 2013

Snow pattern, Madum Sø, Himmerland, Denmark

Almost three months of winter has passed and biting cold weather has dominated most of the month of February, but in the last week we experienced the first sign of spring with the first day with springlike conditions, you could feel the warmth of the sun on your face for the first time this year. The good weather took me by surprise, I simply had too many layers of clothes on and at some point I was almost boiling until I got rid of a layer.

The sun is getting stronger day by day and the melting has begun, okay you can't see it on this image from Madum Sø, the largest lake in Himmerland; I was out most of that day enjoying the beautiful weather with a clear blue sky and no wind, most of the snow in the landscape is gone now, but on the lake an inspiring pattern of snow and ice were a great motif for me. 


(Nikon D700, Nikkor PC-E 24mm 3,5 ED, Graduated ND 0,6H filter, iso 200, handheld)

No comments:

Post a Comment