Image of the Month - MARCH 2013

March Snow, Assentoft, Denmark

One afternoon a heavy snowfall arrived together with strong winds, I knew that I had to be out in search of motifs, despite the extreme conditions. Winter weather always look cold and uninviting when you are indoor, but when you are out in it, it does not matter - when you have the right clothes. Snow in March is not unusual in Denmark, but recent winters ended in early March, but this year the winter will not loose its grip. This image is photographed only a few kilometers from my home; I had one motif in mind, photograph Roe deer in the landscape and I got them and as a bonus a fox in a perfect landscape.


(Nikon D700, Nikkor VR 300mm 2,8, iso 800, handheld)

1 comment:

  1. Incredible! Like an image of white noise that gradually reveals itself. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete