The rumor mill is Spinning

Only a month to Photokina, the world’s leading imaging fair, brings together the photo industry, professional users and end consumers with a passion for photography. Be sure you don’t miss the world’s most important platform for placing orders, gathering information and enjoying exciting experiences - from September 16 to 21, 2014 in Cologne, Germany.

The rumor mill is already spinning and soon exiting products will be announced. I'm sure that Nikon and Canon will bring us some new cameras. I've been saying for years that a replacement for the Nikon D300 will never come, but I might be proved wrong; technology has moved fast within a few years and fullframe cameras is now the norm. Nikon has some great FX cameras like the professional sports and action camera Nikon D4s - for demanding professionals we have the D810 and the entry D610 is a great and inexpensive FX camera. Personally I find the D4s to expensive, heavy and an overkill for my kind of photography, the D810 is great and almost perfect, but I find the 24MP sensor of the D610 a great compromise between low noise and high IQ; I would rather use my D610 with a good lens than using a D810 with a mediocre lens. In fact I find 24MP perfect for most applications and all of my lenses deliver big time!.


    

At Nikon-rumors they have already begun writing about a new D750 camera with 24MP, I find it very interesting, because it will be placed between the D610 and D810, maybe this will be the right replacement for the D300 and D700, I'm looking forward for more news about this rumored camera.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment