The first Wood Anemone

When I started taking photography seriously, more than twenty years ago, closeup and macro photography, were my main interests and I invested all my time in making images of plants. The past years, I have not done much macro work, to my regret!. It is an exciting universe, getting close to nature, and you don't have to travel far to get interesting images. These Wood Anemones and mosses with sporophytes, are all photographed in one square metre on the forest floor, not far from my home. For this kind of work, I truly love the flip-screen on my camera; it's so easy, to focus and compose, comfortably, without getting your face in the mud.






(Nikon D750, Zeiss T* 100/2 Makro-Planar, iso 100, handheld)

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog, all your photos are great. Colour our B&W, nature or close-up, it doesn't matter. I'm glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saša

      I'm happy for your comment and glad that you like my images and blog. My blog is still alive, but it is hard to find time to update it as much as I would like to do. Stay tuned... all the best! Jesper T.

      Delete