Photographing at Skagen

How time goes fast! ...A month ago I had a vacation and photo trip to the Northern part of Denmark. I have always been fascinated and inspired by extreme landscapes and the Great Sand Dunes of the North Sea Coast has it all. 

I am sure that most Danes know of Råbjerg Mile, located close to Skagen - a huge playground for kids of all ages!. The magnificent and varied landscape, is constantly changing along with the dune, that is pounding down everything in its path. The place is full of magic, the light is fantastic and you feel small, in this inhospitable environment. Råbjerg Mile is the largest moving parabolic dune in Northern Europe with an area of around 1 km² and a height of 40 meters. Today the great dune is left as a monument for future generations to understand the problem of sand dune drift.

Despite the bad weather conditions I experienced on this trip, I think I've got a diverse collection of images with great light and strong compositions, from this extraordinary landscape, just a few hours drive from my home...




Selfies, Råbjerg Mile, Great Sand Dunes of the North Sea Coast, Denmark, September 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment